Dr. Howard Feibus is a co-founder of Innoventive Power.
- Started the load curtailment business for Electrotek in 2000, several months before special case resources were traded in New York State.
- Program manager for the first pilot load curtailment project, sponsored by NYSERDA in 2000
- 30+ years of experience in electric utility related research, development, electric power project development, and management of energy-related technologies and systems
- Managerial and technical positions with Bell Telephone Laboratories, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Energy Research & Development Administration, Electrotek Concepts, Inc.
- Former Deputy Secretary of Energy, under President William Clinton’s administration
During his career, Howard provided the resources to develop the technology to inter-connect, monitor, dispatch and communicate with widely dispersed DG units, and to develop the tools to evaluate the economic potential of implementing specific projects and to market the value via the wholesale markets for capacity and energy administered by the NYISO and PJM Interconnection.